Diagnosed with candidial balanoposthitis with formation of a white layer and Dermatitis on the glans penis

Hi doc. 5 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Candidial Balanoposthitis with formation of a white layer on the glans penis . I was adivised Micogel. But didnt go away. Then diagnosed it was diagnosed as Dermatitis of Glans Penis. Then was adivised Zempred Tab, Prugo 10 Tab and topical Flucort C. After 3 days of the treatment the layer is peeling off but the glans has become very very bright red, shining and sllighty swollen and there is discomfort. . What could it be? Is it FDE? By the way, last year I had FDE for Allopurinol. I am 47 yrs / 173 cms and 72 Kgs and hypertensive, but in very good health otherwise. Please answer as I am worried that the problem has been there for nearly 5 weeks now and am not able to lead a normal life.Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011