Diagnosed with candidase. Get break outs when eaten anything sweet. Does Avocado oil help redness?

Hello, I am a 57 year old female. Last summer, I broke out on my eyebrows, This is what my family physician told me. At that time, he gave me a cream to use topically, and an antibiotic . It is now 4/23/13, and I still have problems with my eyebrows. Approximately, 2 weeks ago; I saw my dermotologist. At that time, he said it was candidase! He prescriped a medication called Fluconazole . Unfortunately, this medication can only be taken once a week for four weeks. Meanwhile, anything I eat anything with sugar, my eyebrows brake out very red and they hurt and look aweful. I work at a health food store, and I have some Avacado Oil. Do you think that this oil would help the redness go away?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013