Diagnosed with cancer in urinary bladder. Will Imitinef Mercilet help?

DEAR SIR GOOD MORNING, THIS JOGESH FROM ANDAMAN ISLANDS, AND MY PROBLEM IS MY FATHER IS HAVING CA IN URINARY BLADDER DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY IT SELF THE DR. IS CONFIRMED ME THAT MY FATHER IS HAVING CA IN URINARY BLADDER, SO,ITS BETTER TO TAKE Imitinef Mercilet FOR THIS CA AT ADYAR CANCER INSTITUTE AND WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE EXPENSES FOR THIS SURGERY, AND HOW CAN I MANAGE AT ADYAR. THANK U SIR THIS IS MY MAIL ID -- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012