Diagnosed with cancer. Having pain, not able to eat or sleep due to tumour on shoulder blade. How to get cured?

Hi, my sisters husband has been diagnosed with cancer just over a year ago and he has now refused chemo and radiation . His cancer is in his lungs in 7 spots and he has a 9cm on wrapped around his aeorta, he moans in pain every day and his doctor wont tell him how long he has or if hes going to die. He cant eat or sleep he also has a tumor by his shoulder blade. Could you please tell me if he has a chance of beating this.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012