Diagnosed with c-diff. Taking probiotics. Can you give some tips on the diet?

I was diagnosed with C-Diff last Friday. I had dehydrated and was put in the hospital. I have been on Metronidazold, 250 mg - 3/day for 10 days.I am concerned that the dosage is not enough after reading information online. I wasn t given any information on what to eat, but told that I can eat anything. I have been eating very little with no dairy. I added Flora to my diet yesterday after reading about it online. I am also taking a probotic. What can I eat and is there anything else I can do to insure that I will be cured at the end of my course of antibotics.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013