Diagnosed with bulky poly-cystic ovaries. Discontinued the treatment. Skipped period and pregnancy test shows one dark and one light pink line. Is she pregnant?

good afternoon,my wife was diagnosed for bulky polysystic ovaries she started the treatment but didnt continue,last menstruation was on date 12/03/2013 till now no menstruation cycle happened she tested with preganews three times shows one dark pink line n other light pink line can u plz tell me whether she is pregnent.her age is 23yrs,weight 47 kgs.height 5 feet.married since one and a half here waiting for ur reply
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013