Diagnosed with breast cancer, have stents in heart post attack, not on any medicines. What could be the life expectancy?

At age 60 my non tobacco mother had widow maker heart attack fortunately she drove herself to ER before she died twice and the medical staff saved her. Two stents were put in. She is taking her Rx. A year later she had a breast cancer tumor removed. At least one lymph node removed also had cancer cells. She choose not to have radiation or chemo . I do not think she is taking any Rx for the cancer. She seems more scared about heart issues. What would you guess about her life expectancy range now at age 62?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012