Diagnosed with breast cancer. Bone scan, CT scan contrast clear. Treatment plan?

Hi, This is Fayzan M. Keshwani from Pakistan, Karachi. My mother has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer . Doctor gave a few tests to identify how heavily it has spread, but thank God, uptil now, we have got Bone scan and CT Scan contrast which is clear and it has not spread, however, blood report needs to come tomorrow. After these tests, doctor, Mrs. Shahista Khan, breast cancer specialist will give us a treatment plan and i want you to take a look at the attached reports with this email and give your treatment plan which i will discuss with my doctor and come up with the best treatment plan. I know its alot to ask but my mother needs your immediate help...
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012