Diagnosed with brain tuberculoma, has low appetite, dizziness, imbalance, difficulty in walking, no improvement with treatment. Suggestion?

doctor , i dont know how to explain the diseases of my grandmother as doctor declared she has brain tuberculoma? and on that basis they treated her but their is no use of any kind of medicines so please help me she as such symptoms loss of apetite, dezziness, loss of balance and she likes to sleep as she feels well in that condition my grand father is so worried about my grandmother so they changed the doctor for second opinion but their is no improvement in her health , she is not able to walk now please reply as early as possible
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012