Diagnosed with bone TB in knee. Blood test showed high ESR level. Should I be worried about ESR level?

Hi, My wife got diagoned with Bone TB in her knee almost 12 months back. In next 15 days her medication will be over. 4 months back her bloodtest was done and her ESR level was around 25. Yesterday she has done another ESR check and now its 30 . In last week she was a bit weak and doctor suggested could be a viral and to take paracetamol . Yesterday she was fine. My query is - is her current ESR level of 30 a worry? What would be her ESR level all her life? Will it come under 15 or it will always be elevated? Awaiting your feedback
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012