Diagnosed with bone TB in hip joint. Getting heart palpitation while sleeping. ECG, ECHO normal. Treatment?

hi, i am 28 years old and three months back, i got diagnosed with bone TB in my hip joint and from the past one month, i got palpitaton problem and my heart beat increases whille sleeping, ECG , ECHO, thyroid , lft all test are normal, doctor told me that it is due to stress and anxiety......i am taking nebistar 1.5 mg, serlift 25 mg and rivotril daily....when i will get recover fully? When my heart beat will be normal?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013