Diagnosed with blocked eustachian tube. On antibiotics and steroids. Pain in the ear and throat, dizziness, fever. Is this a middle ear infection?

27/F Recently diagnosed with a blocked eustation tube. I ve gone through 7 shots of antibiotics and 2 packets of steroids. The pain starts each time on the left side upper chest. Then my throat gets swollen and sore from pressure (not a sore throat ). Finally works it s way up to my ear. Lots of ear pain inside and behind/below my ear. I m concerned that each time it starts it starts in my chest and works it s way up rather than in my ear working it s way down. Should I be worried about something more severe like lymphona? Or is this typical of a middle ear infection? Other Symptoms: Dizziness , occasional fever, typical allergy drainage
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012