Diagnosed with bladder infection post `child birth, pain in the toe balls, burning sensation. Suggestions?

Hi! I have a 13 day old baby and have been diagnosed with a bladder infection- this is just a bit of background information! About a month ago, I started experiencing evil pain in the tendon in the top of my foot. I m a yoga teacher and was unable to point my foot without pain and could not tuck my foot under to sit on as we do for child s pose (or just in general when sitting on our heels!) At first I thought it was a pinched nerve following a nasty calf cramp , but after seeing an acupuncturist, my chiropractor and my family doctor (who sent me for X-rays) - we are all stumped! And my foot is still so sore!! Sharp shooting pains especially when I m lying down- swelling and redness which is new- and my mum saying, well maybe it s gout! I m not overweight and Am very healthy- had a beautiful pregnancy and a home birth. It was my fourth and I did get a slight bladder prolapse which probably led to the bladder infection- but I do drink a lot of cranberry juice (unsweetened and always diluted 50% with water). I am not vegetarian but never eat meat more than 2-3 x each week- and then in very small quantities... What is going on? I was on bed rest for 4 days following the birth and then for another 3 days the second week- tendinitis should have gotten better, no? And the pain, which was on the top of my foot to begin with, has really shifted to the big toe ball joints- especially thé second- and burns!!! Help!!
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012