Diagnosed with bladder infection and vaginois. Had hysterectomy. Help

I was diagnose with a bladder infection and vaginois and I’m on antibiotics but I cannot sit or stand to fast because I am in so much pain. Not sure if I have pelvic inflammation or my bladder is in flamed. I have to shift from side to side while I sit but trying to stand is very painful. When I use the restroom, pain is not so bad. Is the pain cause from the bladder infection or a possible bladder prolapse? I had a hysterectomy Dec 2011. My uterus and cervix was removed.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012