Diagnosed with bipolar disorder, taking Rivotril. Have lost weight, become irritable. Can it cause irregular periods?

Hello, I was diagnosed with Bipolar Dissorder and in the last month I have been taking Rivotril and other than the typical tiredness and drowsiness I ve been losing weight and getting quite irritable but my main question is if it could cause my periods to become irregular? I am not very regular normally and i m not on any birth control but it s been a few days and I m not getting my period. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012