Diagnosed with bipolar, depression and anxiety. Missed taking Xanax. What to do?

Hi. My name is Heather. I am almost 35, married 16yrs and have two daughters 12 (who acts like a teenager) and a 10 year old. I have been diagnosed as bipolar, depression, severe anxiety and rage issues. I saw a "new" Dr and I really like him. I lost my Xanax at a store and of course no one turned them in. However the pharmacy did give me a 5 day supply (15) to get me through until I can see the dr again. I hadn't had them in a day and a half and I know what I did was wrong, but I took more than I should have to "make up for the lost time" What do you suggest I do? I am an honest person. Please advise...Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013