Diagnosed with bile duct cancer. On chemotherapy. What is your opinion?

My sister in law was just diagnosed with stage 4 bile duct cancer. She just went through with a hysterectomy because they thought she had ovarian cancer, she hadn't been holding anything down since being sent home from surgery and was taken to ER where they ran tests and told her stage 4 bile duct. They want to treat with chemo staying this week for 6 weeks. The cancer has spread to many places already. What can we expect, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013