Diagnosed with benign positional vertigo, constant dizziness, legs feel like jelly. Should I take up a job that involves long standing hours?

I ve been to the doctor today and she said I ve got Benign Positional Vertigo . I feel constantly dizzy and my legs feel like jelly as if I m about to fall over. I m meant to be starting a course where hopefully I ll get a job at the end of it. The job involves working in a food factory and a lot of standing and possible lifting, the shifts are for twelve hours and I wondered if that would be a good idea to continue with the course.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012