Diagnosed with benign fasciculation syndrome. Have eye twitching, eye floaters. Do I have to go for plastic surgery?

I was diagnosed with benign fasiculation syndrome about six years ago. At the time I had an ongoing eye twitch for several months. Thankfully I feel much better today. I have been contemplating having plastic surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. I saw a board certified opthamologist and he thought it didn t matter. Should I be concerned or go for a second opinion? I also have eye floaters . I am reluctant to go through with this because of these issues. Am I too skidish? Thanks, Robin
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012