Diagnosed with bend in nose, have softening of skin on finger tips. Are they relate?

Dear Dr., I am a P.G student, I am allergic towards green peas, ground nut, gram and bengal gram from my childhood itself. And from my age of 4 years, i started to feel difficulty in breathing due to frequent cold and sneezing . And i believe its then when i started mouth breathing . As i grew up my allergy list also extended such as dust, cold climate and pet s fur allergy. At about an age of 13, i realized that i have a bent in my nose (it was clearly evident in my photographs). And the next change i found in me was the softening of skin in my right hand finger tips due to which it became difficult to use soap and water frequently. I want to know whether these allergies has any connection with the bent in my nose? will the lack of oxygen breathing lead to Hypoxia? And do i need to do an immediate surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012