Diagnosed with bells palsy, frequent urination. Taken predisolone. Will I be okay?

hello my daughter is 14 and has just been diagnosed for the second time in 2 years with bells palsy . she is urinating very frequently and her urine is colourless. she has been prescribed and is taking predisolone 5 mg 6 to be taken daily. Our doctor has told us to go back in 5 days but i am concerned about the frequency of her passing urine. is this comon whilst taking steroids? and should i be concerned about the bells palsy reoccuring within 2 years at such a young age?. thank you kindly angela halford mum
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013