Diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis, took medicines, having discharge with black specs. What could this be?

Hi i was recently diagnosed with BV i took all medication and finished it WEEKS ago. However i am feeling great. i started my period Oct. 13 and ended on Oct. 17th But now i have regular discharge but with tiny brown/black specks in it. At first i thought this was my normal end of period spotting but its been 6 days since my last day of my period so i dont know if this is normal ??? Also i got a biopsy done of a small black bump i had ... it was not cancerous but i did get it sewen up but i had the stiches removed on the 18th ... i looked at the spot that i had it removed ... there is NO dried blood so i know its not coming from that .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012