Diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis. Taking flagyl. Scratches formed with pain. Pain medication?

I was recently diagnosed with bv and the doctor prescribed flagyl . I had a horrible reaction to this medicine following treatmen and then was prescribed doxycycline . Mostof my symptoms are gone, however because of all of the itching and burning I believe I have caused some small scratches. The scratches are in th creases of my inner and outer lips and are extremely painful. What can I use to stop the pain?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013