Diagnosed with bacterial infection of kidney. Missing periods. On antibiotics. Pregnancy chances?

Hi my name is Sally , my last period was on Feb 20 and it is regular as cycle average 28 days and it is late this month , i did three pregnancy test at home and all was negative result , on March 2nd i go to hospital with the diagnosis of kidney bacteria i finished all the antibiotic tables that was described by doctor . is this the reason for my period late or maybe i m pregnant and what is the accuracy of the home test ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013