Diagnosed with b/l endometeriosis, given meprate, increased bleeding. How do i know this is endometorosis or normal periods?

hi..i hav been diagnosed with b/l endometeriosis and given meprate 10mg twice daily.....for 12 days now gynae has increased dose by 3 daily and gynae cvp 3 a day as per my discretion to stop bleeding on 13th day suddenly i saw increased bleeding and i delayed the tablet intake too in the morning by say 4 hrs. Is it possible that my periods have started. also how do i knw this is endometorosis or normal periods?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013