Diagnosed with azoospermia, have shrunken testicles with pain, using minoxidil since a long time for hair loss. Does propecia cause male infertility?

This is more comment than question. Yesterday I saw an article that stated that propecia can cause male infertility . Afew years ago I was diagnosed with azoospermia . My urologist could find no cause. A geneticist found nothing abnormal. I fathered a child twenty years ago. When I read about the propecia symptoms: shrunken testicals, pain in the same area, I realized these were identical to my symptoms though I had used minoxidil for years as opposed to propecia. I really think this could be what caused this as the timeline of my usage does coincide with when the symptoms began, I just never put 2 and 2 together until being diagnosed with the az and then reading the article. Any opinion?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012