Diagnosed with autosomal dominant optic atrophy. Having changes in vision, stiff neck, spits food after chewing. Suggestions?

my son was diagnosed with autosomal dominant optic atrophy kjer disease, there is a family histroy of incomplete form my son is only 14 years old and he sees 4 out of 10 at the moment we havent gone through genetic testing yet.. although he has alot of changes with his vision he also seems to have a stiff neck and most of the time when he eats his food he chews and spits it out..should i be worried.....
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012