Diagnosed with autonomic neuropathy, tachycardia, hypertension. Feeling hot, cold at the same time. Have hyperhydrosis. Suggestions?

Hi, I have just been diagnosed with Autonomic Nueropathy, tachycardia , and hyperension. I am only 26 but lately i have started to sweat really bad but be freezing at the same time. I have always had hyperhydrosis but the sweating is getting to the point it is unbearable due to the fact the core temperature of my body always makes me feel like i am literally freezing on the inside but hot on the out. Someone please help. I need answers.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013