Diagnosed with autoimmune disease. Passing stools with orange coloured sticky matter. What could it be?

Hello, I am a 31 year old female. My mother has Crohn s disease. I have recently been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease . I generally have slight symptoms of IBS . But ever since the issues started 2 months ago that led to the diagnosis of an autoimmune disease, I have also had anxiety . In the past 2 months, I have seen 3 times when using the restoom that with my stool has been a floating orange /red thing in the toilet. The last one occured today and I got it out and noticed it had a coating/ film on it like plastic and the inside was the same orange-red sticky substance that was not fecal matter. Since it is the third time, I am concerned. I have done 2 rounds of antibiotics in the last 2 months as they were trying to determine my diagnosis. Please help. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013