Diagnosed with asthma triggered by sinus infection, no relief after treatment with augmentin. What should be done?

Hi, my daughter was brought to the doctor two days ago highly congested and with a temperature. She also suffers badly from viral induced asthma . On examination the doctor said she had a sinus infection which was triggering her asthma. She was prescribed augmention duo 5mg twice daily and a low dose of steroids. As of now she has had 5 doses of augmentin with no improvement and her coughing has worsened. Am very unsure what to do. It is now Saturday night here and her doctor will not be available until Monday. She is still smothered with a headcold and sneezing continuously. Should I leave her until she takes more of the antibiiotic or bring her to A&E?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013