Diagnosed with asthma and chronic allergies. On injection therapy. Having back pain. Any thoughts?

Good morning Dr., I am a 35-year-old male who has been diagnosed with Asthma and chronic allergies, for which I ve been on injection therapy for three years now. Unfortunately, I have just been laid off from my position at Penn State University as funding has been slashed due to the current scandal going on there. As such, I can no longer afford to meet regularly with my allergy doctor. I would like to inquire as to whether it might be possible to obtain a prescription for Hydromet as my allergy doctor had prescribed me to take 5 mL at bedtime to help me sleep. In addition, I suffer from chronic back pain from an old injury for which ibuprofen is not at all effective. For you to facilitate my acquisition of something to help me relieve this pain would be most appreciated, however it is the Hydromet that is my primary concern. Thank you for your attention to these matters and I look forward to hearing from you. -Brian
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012