Diagnosed with asthma. Theoasthaline prescribed with rotahaler seraflo. Sudden decrease in hemoglobin level and increased uric acid and TSH levels. Why?

I was detected with ASTHAMA and doctor prescribed Theo-asthalene along with rotahaler sera flo 25o and asthalene to intake by rota haler. Surprisingly after starting with theo asthalene, my heomoglobin droped from 12.7 to 9.6 . also uric acid level reached to 7.1 with increase of TSH at border limit. Also developed terrible Leg and hand cramping, triggered fingers etc. I took theo asthalene for 2 months, finally I had stopped it. I am still suffering from cramp problem pls advise\I am 68+ old and live in Kolkata, s,r,das
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012