Diagnosed with arthritis, neopathy fibromyalgia and lupus. Pain and swelling in hands, feet and joints. Dry mouth and dry eyes. Treatment?

ive been told i have arthritis neopathy fibromyalgia and lupus . now theyve added chronic fateque,most of my symptoms have been around since 16 iam now 45...iget pain and swelling in hands and feet and all joints worse with weather and use. very sensetive to sunlight constant dry mouth.. dry eyes ..i dont sweat..have a body temp one degree below you know anything that fits besides the ones theyve given
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013