Diagnosed with arthritis. Prescribed Folitrax. Family doctor prescribed Wysolene5. Safe to take both together?

My age is 53. I had a gout in left ankle for last 5 years. But for last 3 months diagonised Arthritis (Pain in almost all the joints of body). Consulted Rehumotolotist who has put on Folitrax-15 once a week for 4 months alongwith Neproxen 250 twice day. I have taken so far 4 injections and neproxen needbased. Still the pain continued and I had to consult family physician who has prescribed Wysolene 5. I would like to know whether wysolene with Folitrax-15 is safe drug
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013