Diagnosed with arthiritis. On methotrexate. Now am pregnant. Affect child? side effects?

Hi, I just learned that I may be pregnant but I am very concerned because I have been taking Humira since decemeber 2012 and methotrexate for the past year and a half. I was diagonosed with arthritis in late 2011 but didn't get on medication until match 2012. And nothing worked until I began humira. Point is I have taken methotrexate and humira the entire month where I was obviously unaware of this pregnancy. My question if I stop now how likely will it be for my child to be born with side affects.? I am very scared. I'm not sure if its worth keeping if there's a possibility it will be born disabled. What do you think are the chances,, because I am aware that the first trimester is very important and that arthritis meds can affect pregnancy in a bad way.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013