Diagnosed with arachnoid cyst, brain aneurysm. Experiencing chest, abdominal pains. Related to brain issues?

I m a 38year old female. I have been diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst on the left temporal lobe followed with a diagnosis of a brain aneurysm in the left venous cavity. I ve been experiencing a lot of chest pain and abdominal pain . The chest pain feels like electricity, pins...the pain last less than a minute...I went to the ER, and an EKG , stress test came back normal. Blood work suggested that I may have a blood cle in my lungs but further testing revealed no clots. I was released from the hospital with atypical chest pain and told to take an acid reducer, also that I m borderline anemic. I m still having the same pain. I asked the cardiologist if it could have something to do with my brain and her response, I don t think so. Could this pain have something to do with my brain? I do have Asthma. And an ultrasound was done but not sure of the results.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013