Diagnosed with anxiety or possible gallbladder problem, prescribed Alprazolam. Tiredness, unable to shake. Suggestions ?

Recently I was diagnosed with anxiety or possible gallbladder problems. They prescribed for me Alprazolam in 0.5 dose 1xday. I am definitely not aperson who can take any kind of drugs but the knot that seemed to be in my throat became unbearable. So last night I took a pill and now today I just cannot shake that tired feeling. Any suggestions to how long this feeling could last?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013