Diagnosed with anxiety, nausea, excessive sleep, borderline personality disorder, irritated. What is the reason?

My 21 year old daughter was diognosed with ancxity at 13 she was always a highly strung kid and if she had coke or smarties we could'nt get her calm.Shes moody irritable short fuse and has some very anti social behaviors .and after seeing a psychologist she has said she has BLPD. However I've noticed that she. Eats very little always carbs and sugars and feels full after ony a few mouth fills after being so starving that she's almost ready to kill.she seems to sleep a lot , has bouts of nausea and generally is not herself.always sweaty , always drinking water, and is up and down all the time..So is it Hypo or BLPD ?
And should the psychologist check this first before changing her ancxity meds?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

It is difficult to arrive at a diagnosis on the basis of just the history you have given. Having anxiety, frequent mood swings and irritability are compatible with both borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder. You have not described what you referred to as antisocial behavior, but abnormal behavior may be seen in both these conditions as well as other disorders too. However, I am more concerned about the nausea and the eating pattern that you have described. I feel she must be evaluated for an eating disorder as well. Please consult a psychiatrist. A psychologist will not know much about medications.

Hope this helps you. Best wishes.