Diagnosed with anxiety, loose stools, occasional back pain, deep ache in bicep area. Cause?

Hi diagnosed with anxiety in january which although i feel better apparently is still existent! I have had loose stools for around 6 weeks very little stomach ache, occasional period like pain in my back but nothing that causes me to take any pain relif! Had bloods done all normal but i have a deep ache in my right bicep area, i can only describe as a dull heavy ache. I am worried doc is just going to put it down to anxiety again and what if hes wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012