Diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis, vitamin D deficiency, HLA B27, on Telmaxx, prescribed Indocap SR. Right medicine?

Hi Dr. I have been diagnosed with ? Ankylosing spondilitis for now over a year. I am HLA B27 -ve and my doctor advised me on Indocap S R. Also I was diagnosed with Low level of vitamin D 4.5 ng. Also taking medication for Telmaxx 25 Hypertension . I am not able to unerstand the question mark in front of the diagnosis and How intake of Indocap S R is going to affect the Hypertension.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013