Diagnosed with angiomylipomas in the breast. Having back pain, lumps under skin at the back. Benign, not affecting kidneys?

I was recently diagnosed (after a biopsy ) with two very small angiomylipomas in my left breast . I am also having back pain which ranges intensity (sometimes a dull ache, sometimes more intense). I can feel about four lumplike growths under the skin in my back. The positioning almost forms a perfect square. Two seem to be very small, and in the upper quadrant of my back (between the shoulder blades...and the larger two are in the lower back just above the buttocks . The two at the top are tender to the touch. The bottom ones are not. My primary care physician confirmed she felt them too, but seemed to know nothing about angiomylipomas...or if that s what these growths are. What are would be appropriate steps to ensure 1) these are benign growths 2) they are not affecting my kidneys.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer