Diagnosed with anemia, taken treatment, have continuous knee pain, no relief with OTC medicines. Any suggestions?

Hi my name is Shari, at my PE last year I explained some symtoms (one of which is constant, unbearable knee pain ) to my provider which prompted her to do some blood work. It was then that I was Dx with Anemia . I have been on 975mg of Ferrous sulfate and monthly injections of B12 for a year. All of my symtoms have subsided with the exception of the knee pain. I have treated the pain with OTC medications such as ibuprofen and acetominophen. Both provide no relief what so ever. I take rather high doses of both( 800mg ibuprofen, 1000mg acetominophen) which does not help. I am at a loss and don t know what to do. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012