Diagnosed with anemia, heart murmur, have lightheadedness, hand and leg tremors, bone pain, white dots in vision. Any ideas?

I am a 20 year old female. In the past 2 months I ve been diagnosed with anemia and a heart murmur . I ve been feeling extremely light headed (it comes and goes) for the past few months. My hands and legs get really shaky like someone with Parkinson s Disease (which my grandfather has). My heart rate gets really high (average 120 at rest, even high if I m moving arounud), both of my grandmother s died from strokes. Sometimes I see star-like objects in front of me (it s more like white dots floating around). And lately I ve been getting a lot of pain in my wrists and my knees but the pain feels like it s INSIDE my bones. The doctor s don t know what s going on. I just want to know what s happening to me and if it can be fixed. HELP! PLEASE!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012