Diagnosed with anemia. On HRT. Thick endometrium with a fibroid. Should I be worried?

Hello, I recently was found to be anaemic. I ve been on HRT for six years and my GP sent me to a consultant gynaecologist for an examination as I have had periods regularly and occasional bleeding between for a day or so. I am 57. The consultant said I had a small fibroid and that my uterine endometrium was 11cm. He did a biopsy of the lining and sent it to pathology . Is this anything to be concerned about? Should I stop the HRT? I ve only continued it because it made me feel so much better.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012