Diagnosed with andenomyosis, hyperplasia, UTI, have painful and heavy periods. Is it safe to conceive?

I have been diagnosed with andenomyosis streaking and hyperplasia after a vaginal ultrasound . thickness was 14.3 mm and I also was diagnosed with a uti and placed on keflex for 7 days. I experience regular periods and ovulation was confirmed to have just taken place from my right ovary periods are very painful and heavy but last around 4-5 days. What are the risks involved if I were to become pregnant with this condition?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer