Diagnosed with anal fissures, sentinel piles, on menses, taking combiflam. Help?

Hello, I am 25/Female, with large sentinel piles and also diagnosed with anal fissures, the problem that I am facing is not with piles, rather than fissures. I had many sleepless nights, now since last two days Combiflam seems to work, and i am sleeping properly. I am have menses too, can this be reason for fissures pain? I want to avoid surgery and medicines, however I am forced to take Combiflam, I was also applying Anobliss, but seems to irritate the fissures as soon as I insert the applicator and I have stopped using that since last two days. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013