Diagnosed with an epididymal cyst on left testicle. Do i need to remove it surgically?

Hi. About 4 months ago i was diagnosed with an epididymal cyst on my left testicle. My urologist told me not to worry, that it was nothing and ordered me a second ultrasound on my follow up to check of the cyst hasn't increased in size. My question is, if the cyst does increase in size does it mean that i have to have it surgically removed? I really want to avoid this procedure because the doctor told me that there is a 90% chance that i will loose the use of that testicle for reproductive reasons.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013