Diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst. Having seizures and persistent headaches. What precautions shall I take?

My son was diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst a few months ago after having seizures/persistent headaches . Neurologist does not seem very concerned about it, just monitoring, will do MRI Q 6 months. Every year, we go to six flags and this year I am concerned about the effect it might have on this cyst. His neurologist says its okay to do the same things he has done prior to knowledge of the cyst. Just wondering if there were any special precautions recommended? And if it is not recommended for rides/roller coasters? He is 9
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012