Diagnosed with allergic asthma. Prescribed montair lc. What are the side effects if taken daily?

hello doctor i need some help..!! frm past many years i use to get sneezing attacks,,runny nose ,ichy nose and some times shortness of breath with weezing,,.so around 2 or 3 months ago i told my symptoms to an e.n.t expert he told me m suffering frm allergies (dust allergies) and allergic asthma ...and he prescribed me 1 tablet of montair lc daily..i start taking it controlled my symptoms..nw the problem is m not able to stop taking montair lc,,if i miss a single dose my symptoms come back within 24 hours even worst thn before... nw i dnt knw wat to do,,will i have to take this tablet daily in my whole lyf??if yes thn is it safe to take daily??wat will be the side effects in future if i take montair lc dailly.... please give me advice what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012