Diagnosed with afib, bilateral stints in legs. Has bad cold. On antibiotics. Take Hydrocodone for back pain caused by coughing?

Wife is 63 y/o w/f with afib , bilateral stints in legs. Has a really bad cold, for which local doctor placed her on antibiotics (Zpack, Bactrim ) but overlooked anything for congestion or cough. Has been coughing for past three days, not very productive, and the cough has led to severe low back pain (muscle strain, I guess). Is afraid to take NSAIDs, but has access to Hydrocodone w/APAP, from prior dental work. Is there anything she could take for the back pain?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013